Hata Yoga International Teachers Training Certification Course
This Classical Hata Yoga teachers training aimed to explore Classical Hata Vidya to modern generation to without deviating much from original Yoga Vidya meant.
This is unique training where the students get opportunity to lean not only yoga Asanas! Hata yoga tradition and its original Language Sanskrit. Learning Sanskrit is mandatory.
Most of the courses will run as per Hata yoga gurukula system.
Introduction Jeevana Vinyasa
- Unique Hata practice designed based on classical Hata Vidya reffence to meet modern yogi requirements.
- Sukshma yoga: Uniquely designed total body warm up including ligaments and tendons with mindful meditative moves.
- Prepares body mind and soul to Hata Yoga Asana and other practices. Very essential in order to avoid the yoga injuries.
- Karna Chaitnaya Kriya: It enhances mind power and awareness towards practice. Prepares mind for further hata Yoga practice.
- Surya Upasana: This is called upasana because the classical hata yoga components like pratahara,antar trataka, prana flow, meditative moves will enhance general surya namasakar.
- Traditional Hata Yoga (Vidya): Here we discuss the Technology and mechanisms of Hata Vidya as per Hata Sampradaya with classical reference.it includes practical, the theory.
Some of the major components are-
- Asana, Kriya, Pranayama, Hata Yoga Mudras, Kumbakas (generally known as pranayama)
- Hata Sampradaya : Food- dress code- Mata Lakshana ( Yoga Shala/studios set up) – Yama Niyama (not astanga) as per traditional and classical Hata References.
- Samadhi, Nadi-chakra-prana and its functions.
History of yogic literature, Yogic Physiology.
Human body from the perception of Yoga Tradition.
- Teaching methodology in detailed experience with Acharya Arun.
Talk like an Real Yogi.
Basic Sanskrit Yogic vocabulary -phonetics – basic spoken Sanskrit for a complete yogi.
- Ayurveda and home remedies for primary health management
Philosophy classes, Modern anatomy and physiology.
Along with this if students wish pilgrimages and yoga tour can be arranged.
of yoga totally changed after joining Arun Prakash- Jeevana Yoga. My passion has turned out to be my life style. I don’t think teachers training in any other institute would be as detailed as the one in Jeevana Yoga. It is a wonderful experience to be a part of ITTC (internati onal teachers training certificat ion) . Thanks to Aacharya for everything .
Website inaugurated by Sri Sri Vishwesha Theertha Swamiji
Website inaugurated by Sri Sri Vishwesha Theertha Swamij
Sri Sri Vishwesha Theertha Swamiji, the head of the Pejavara Matha, and the guru of the Founder of Jeevana Yoga Acharya Arun Prakash, with his divine hands inaugurated the website of Jeevana Yoga, http://jeevanayoga.in/on December (1-December-2014) in the Poornaprajna Vidhyapeeta, Bangalore, premises.
Initiated at the early age of 8 into the Pejavara Matha, Swamiji is an erudite scholar of Vedanta and Shastra. We are indeed fortunate to have his blessings and his wishes in the launch of our website.At a time, where our society is being rapidly transformed by technology and influenced by western ideas and lifestyles, we need great men and women who are steeped in Indian traditional values to guide us to a future that gives importance to Indian values, traditions and customs.
Swamiji is not dogmatic, he has in his heart the interests of our society as a whole. Having established a gurukula nearly 50 years ago, he is the beacon who is preserving our ancient culture as well as propagating the philosophy of our ancient seers.
Jeevana yoga hopes to take forward his philosophy, “Nanaajanasya Shushrooshaa Karmaakhyaa Karavanmitehe”, the service of the distressed and downtrodden in society is a compulsory tax all of us have to pay to God.